Monday, May 29, 2006

I urge you to see this film

Take the pledge to see AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH when it comes to a theater near to you.

Go to their website at www.climatecrisis.net and take the pledge. I can think of few things I could more highly recommend you to do.

Yes, Global Warming and the danger to the environment is inconvenient to industry, but it is also a fact, irrefutable and far more dangerous to the peoples of this Earth than any terrorist group, political movement or theological schism.

My children, most likely, and certainly my grandchildren will live in a world screwed up by people who don't care or who refuse to listen because it is not in their "best interests" as they would define them, to listen.

People have died, people will die, because ignorance is more convenient.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved