Friday, October 28, 2005

Wal Mart versus Girls Gone Wild

If you're noticing a slow down in my posting habits...blame whatever interference is happening that is disconnecting my WiFi from the internet on a regular basis...it gets frustrating to write a post, just to be unable to post it, and I used up my frustration cells over the last decade or so. (Actually, I am probably more patient than ever...that just sounds cool.)

Did some major prep for the podcasting that launches Monday, even did some side work on the new book. Busy, busy boy.

Tonight is the Mohawk Bowl (Morgantown High's Mohigans (no, that's not a typo, that's how they spell "Mohican" to emphasize "Morgantown High") play the University High Hawks at Milan Puskar Stadium (the home of the West Virginia University Mountaineers). As the crosstown rivals, it always generates buzz...all of my siblings, and I, attended Morgantown High...both of my parents went to University High...so...er...somebody win, okay?

I am enjoying the exchange of opinions with some of you in the comments to the blog. Some good points are being made. And not just by me. Yes, on at least two objective scales I can think of, Wal-Mart is more morally bankrupt that Girls Gone Wild. Of course, on a few others, the reverse is true.

Gotta go...I'll let E.J. know he needs to be taking up some slack before the readership dozes off.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved