Monday, October 17, 2005

The Morning Mists Fade and the Path is Made Clear

Got the archive.org stuff working...very exciting. am right now in the final stages of a test run to see what is involved, front to back, with producing and placing a Podcast....

Got a lead on a decent job...in Los Angeles. We'll see what happens with that!

Pros: I love LA. Closer to many old friends. Closer to my daughter. Much better money.
Cons: Further from my boys. My daughter doesn't have anything to do with me, anyway. Cost of living.

Going to see my boys this weekend! Yay!

Wednesday Night, the 19th of October, I'll be making the final pre-podcast tweaks to the City of Legends...tweaks that will include the return of Mari Laureano, Erin Kelly-Moen and Jade Hernandez to the menu.

What more could you ask for?

The Morning Mists Fade and the Path is Made Clear is a poem from my book "from an unexpected quarter"...it seemed apropos right now:

draw tight the cloak of night and wear the moon, eternal,
as an halo, sainthood now sent as a refusal
to take illumination as the word unspoken.
gospel revelation of the cool curve unbroken
by the penetration of shame into the sphere where
all things taken as chance become the untamed night's mare,
ridden to the edge of a world promised to lovers,
sworn as reward for quests mastered within the layers
laid down so that buried pride may yet rise, triumphant,
and lay the road to the city, perfect and ancient.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved