Friday, October 14, 2005

Swerve (flirt)


I would like to
apologize
for the thoughts I lingered on
when you crossed the room.

for we have not met
as of yet
and I had no right to violate
your thin fabric armor, in thought.

I was completely
out of line
to conjour your warm skin
pressed against me in earnest surrender.

it was so wrong,
very wrong,
of me to presume to guess the fragrance
that would rise to engulf me as you kiss me.

but since now
I have that
out of the way, I'd like to see
just how accurate my imagination is.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

1 comments:

Ms. Adams said...

ROFL. Very sexy, William. Depending on the state of the dragon, don't know if it would work on me on the street though; however, bringing a fresh rose as lovely as the one in the picture might.

One Dumb Bird

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved