Sunday, October 30, 2005

Radio Gods of a Forgotten Religion?

Set my clock back, so I am slightly disoriented, but got a lot done last night towards to podcasts...now down to hours until launch.

I am enjoying the give and take with Frida, a "fellow" blogger...she has the kind of personality you don't find a lot of in Morgantown (it makes me miss Los Angeles all the more)...I shall have to make an effort to make sure I peg down at least one reading venue in her area (Chicago, I believe) when I tour in the Spring...

Haven't heard from several friends in weeks, making me wonder if theu're okay...I have one circle of friends that I only contact via email...and when they go silent, I have no idea if they are alive or dead. Or constrained (more than once a friend (or even ex-wife) has been banned from speaking to me by people who see something sinister in my veyu existence...c'mon guys, I am not the Anti-Christ (indeed, as an ordained minister and a frequent writer on religious topics, as well as a practicing Christian, I am sad for anyone who sees danger in my very existence...)

Anyway, feeling strong today...like Sisyphus, I have purpose. Tune in for Radio City of Legends tomorrow night, I think you're in for some BIG surprises.

1 comments:

Dusty said...

"...slightly disoriented"

Yep, I agree.

See other post with same name....

Good Luck Tomorrow night or is that just when we are supposed to tune in?

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved