Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Previewing the Podcasts

I considered several titles for this blog entry:

Pocasting Pearls Before Swine
Popping My Podcasting Cherry
From Out of the City Came: Sound

None of them were exactly what I was looking for

Just completed and fully loaded (then listened to) the first Podcast for Radio City of Legends. The process works, incredibly enough, and I am well pleased (cue the dove).

To listen, until we set up the official site (you know the promo details...November 1st, 1 minute after midnight GMT, blah blah blah) here's a sample. Not a perfect choice, but it gives you a feel for the process and the work, it's a thirteen minute talk and reading of and from the book INVOCATO, in any of several formats. The poems I chose to read as part it were "I rained poetry" and "Damascus: Movement 3"...both very popular works on the coffeehouse circuit:

Radio City of Legends: INVOCATO

And, let me know what you think.

Oh, and the sound quality is lightyears ahead of Audioblogger.

So, to my readers, lovers, and yet-unmet friends, of cyberspace, the world, West Virginia, the students of West Virginia University (WVU) and Morgantown High, my old friends in Los Angeles, Salinas, Bay St. Louis and Sterling, I give you a voice for the 'City in which I truly dwell.

And, as this is INVOCATO, to my unknown goddess.

1 comments:

Dusty said...

I loved the enthusiasm in your voice. You can tell this is a labor of love for you. I am personally partial to "I Rained Poetry."

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved