Monday, October 24, 2005

Back for a different pocket of reality

Spent an exciting and relaxing weekend with friends and my boys...played laser tag at LaserZone with Elrric and Dante...out of 31 players, we all placed in the top five...Elric was #2 and I was #3 (not bad for an oldie!) I helped them install Nanosaur Extreme on their computer (my old iMac) and the ex and I discussed my daughter's upcoming wedding. Found out Elric has been doing great in school and that Dante, who always does great in school, is working hard with his tuba.

Staying with Anastacia and Tony for the weekend, I got looped into help Anastacia carve up five jack-o-lanterns.

It was weird being so out of touch...my phone was on roam so I didn't make any calls. I didn't get a chance to log on...so I was pretty much isolated. But I got to spend face to face time with some of the most special people in the world (as far as I am concerned)...anyone want to begrudge me that? Bite me.

Now to press foot to pedal to metal and get this podcasting hub up and running. Prayers welcome.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved