Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Book Sales Figures In for July

Just got my latest sales figures (July 2005) from iUniverse:

"101 Great Love Poems" (the Hardbound edition!) is now my #1 bestseller, just edging "from an unexpected quarter".

Of course, things change. I am delighted to have an active catalog, delighted to have books jockeying for position. E.J. even suggests I should examine doing a similar book to "101 GLP" of erotic poetry... of course, "101 Great Sex Poems" as a title has deficiencies...perhaps

"101 Great Lust Poems" or
"69 Great Erotic Poems"
or, my favourite:
"Lock up your wives, daughters and sisters: He's Back"...but that lacks the title structure...maybe
"101 Good Reasons to Hide the Women". (snarfle)

Now these figures are preliminary and I think that once figures after July are considered, we'll have some surprises...TCPC was released July 20, after all...ten days to beat three years?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved