Thursday, October 06, 2005

seduction and sleepless nights

As I write this the strains of "Because the Night" as performed by 10,000 Maniacs is filling the air around me. Impressive rendition, and Natalie Merchant is remarkably talented in her interpretation of words flooded with emotion.

A combination of the time I'm putting in on all the projects I've stepped into and my irregular abuse of caffeine is playing hob with my sleep schedule. Couldn't get to sleep until about 1:30 this morning...not good when you need up at 5.

The motives and desires of others have always fascinated me...so I wrote this today while considering someone I spoke with the other day, what are her driving forces? And how can I exploit them to my evil designs (just kidding...er...mostly). The essence of any seduction, sexual, political, religious, is recognizing and filling the needs and desries of the intended.

Looking for the Buttons

I wonder what you dream of when your pillow breaks your fall -
do you dream of distant vista or what happens wall-to-wall?
Are you craving new adventures or to snuggle with the known,
are you here to seek new treasures or to recnount what you own?


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

I am looking for other writers who want to contibute books to help re-establish the libraries of the Gulf Coast that were ravaged by Hurricane Katrina...drop me an email and let's try to put together a massive donation of books, worthy of note.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved