Wednesday, October 05, 2005

random internal concussion engine snippets

Massive caffeine-deprivation headache...going to take nap.

The pieces are falling into place for the podcasts...it's like walking around a pile of jigsaw puzzle pieces and then...sudenly, you see two that fit...then a third...and suddenly it all falls into place.

If this session works, I want to engineer a live recording session, with an audience.

I got word from my dear friend Pat that onyl two of her books survived the Hurricane (she lived in Waveland, Mississippi, which is basically gone)...I was feeling sorry for all my past that had been lost, left behind to the not so tender mercies of faithless lovers...and then the storms come and I know people who lost everything. I am sending her a box of books.

I still have not heard from three recipients of copies of The Compleat Panther Cycles.

The path clarifies.

I miss Peri.

Coming on my speakers right now: With or Without You by U2. Been there.

I am restless.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved