Saturday, January 13, 2007

yard sale at the Sapphire Palace?

Hey, looking for the perfect Valentine's Day gift?

101 Great Love Poems at eBay

I am selling an autographed, uncirculated 1st edition of my 2002 collection of love poems. The hardback. Yeah, that one. So, go buy it. I could use the cash, and you could use the thoughtfulness points with your lover. Despite my own, personal ineptitude in my personal life, I am great at getting other people laid.

More V-Day presents to come this season...

Back later...have a planet to conquer, a destiny to fulfill and a love to immortalize.

All in all, a busy day. (Sorry I missed your message last night, Jaz, (pout))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Poet!
O'Happy Day wishes for you!

-from An Irish lady who could have starred in the Quiet Man, if she were a little older and if she'd been asked.
Good movie, good day to you!

William F. DeVault said...

That is one of my favourite films. My muse, The Mad Gypsy, used to have a screen name base on the Mary Kate character from that John Ford classic.

Sigh. There are days I miss my Gypsy. She was a great snuggle and a phenomenal kisser. A pretty kick ass poet in her own right, as well.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved