Wednesday, January 10, 2007

eros in the house of the amomancer

For those of you who missed it, today's posting on the amomancer blog (http://amomancer.blogspot.com) is my previously unreleased work "feeling you cry out" which has been the source of much reader speculation and curiosity.

I am considering an offer to do a CD entirely of erotic poetry. Anyone want to comment on this idea?

There are certain works, such as "feeling you cry out", that would be a lock to be on such a CD. My vaults include some test versions of both naked reads and musically enhanced versions of several pieces. (What else does a romantique do in exile?)

3 comments:

beLLe said...

now you're speaking my language :)

~go for it~

~your babysis~
~beLLe

William F. DeVault said...

Thanks, Sis.

I am speaking a new language. Or rather, an ancient tongue I had forgotten.

It was time, again.

Anonymous said...

This is something I'd like to hear.

Your erotic poetry isn't in any way vulgar or base. It reads sensual and sexy to me. A celebration of life.

I've never read/heard anything like it. Ever. I like it. It takes my breath away.

`a neophyte

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved