Tuesday, January 30, 2007

new erotic poem: Night Blooming Jasmine: Gratitude

Night Blooming Jasmine: Gratitude

thank you for the moments
just slipped from my grasp
where every sigh and gasp
communicated something
more than just the pleasure
of the touch and taste and texture
of your skin as you surrendered
to the inevitable arts as I parted
more than just your hungry thighs.
feeling desire rise to take me
into more than a hallowed, hollow dark
to swallow my needs to fill your own.
flesh and bone and a battered stone
made smooth by the waters
as we ran with the touch of lips
to hidden corners where we warned
ourselves not to let anyone go
unless we were open to the memory
and the moment of the fit of passions.


William F. DeVault. all rights reserved.

for Jaz, who knows how to awaken me.

3 comments:

JKoffs said...

You kick so much ass


J

William F. DeVault said...

It is but a fraction of the fire you bring to me, my angel.

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, man. Your mind is so erotic, it makes me wet. I bet you have a very talented tongue. - Katie

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved