Wednesday, January 31, 2007

all around the world

It's a good day when I write something I like, I hear Jaz's voice and I see readers coming into my site from countries I don't hear from every day. Yesterday we had visitors from Egypt, New Zealand, Oman, Canada, Romania, Ireland, Switzerland, Singapore, Ghana, Japan, China, India, Russia, Brazil, Colombia, Spain and several other nations. Many were looking up specific references that people always seem to look up just before Valentine's Day, "poems about kissing", "love poems", "sex poems", "erotic poetry".

Usually my traffic is about 75-80% from the United States, and that's fine...I do like remembering that there are readers out there from around the world. It is humbling and energizing.

The piece I posted yesterday is just the tip of the iceberg, or should I say the flower petal, for "Night Blooming Jasmine".

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved