Sunday, January 28, 2007

Swapping Tunes on MySpace

Okay, people. Now I have a dilemma.

I really want to swap in some of the new stuff, including "Bright and Deadly" at the MySpace page for William F. DeVault and the Gods of Love...but I am perplexed as to which songs to take down.

Currently there are four (what they allow) and those are

DARFUR (Jesus Wept): This one has immunity. Too well respected and it is meaningful.

The Faerie (Strange but Beautiful): Lovely, a favourite of mine. It will be tough to see it go, if it goes.

Centaur: The newest addition to the stable. I love this piece. Very sweet.

Right Set of Lips: The acoustic jazz effect is on full in this piece and it is gloriously romantic.

So, which two are to go? I don't effing know. So, let's take a poll...follow the link, listen to all four, then leave a comment here (I can check the IP log to make sure no one is stuffing the ballot box). I need guidance, here's your change to be heard. Pick one or two you feel we can live without, then I can at least know I have an external opinion on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it hard to change your profile songs often?
Could you maybe change them once a week, or per your daily mood? I don't know.

Only because they've been up for a while, and I'd like to hear new things from you I guess this is the order I'd remove them

1.DARFUR-you can always put it back, or provide links in your (more frequent please) blog posts

2. The Faerie-although I love this one

3. Right Set of lips-I like the intro to this as well as the lyrical words

Tough choice on your part!

I'd still like to see the Christmas era songs,
How Would you have me touch you? and this new stuff you've been teasing your readers and listeners with.

Maybe you should just campaign MySpace, remind them you are a Rockstar Poet, and you should be able to profile as much as you want. Yeah, I like that option best!

-tAking A breAk -hope there's something new to hear later! Good stuff, all of it.

William F. DeVault said...

I appreciated the feedback,

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved