Friday, January 12, 2007

in response to a question

I do not want anyone, in any way, to interpret my mood or situation to be reflective of my respect, affection or passion for Jaz. We are neither at a point geographically or in the evolution of our relationship where I would ask for or expect her emotional support in these times. Former lovers know that my moods when in the eye of the storm surpass the ability of anyone to ride alongside into these winds of fire.

Jaz remains my angel, my goddess, my muse. You should read and hear all she is inspiring, you have seen not even the tip of the iceberg. There is magic in my soul for the first time in years, and I fight my battles alone, but with a resolve of a man remembering that there are purposes to my survival.

3 comments:

JKoffs said...

Good Morning!

-K

Anonymous said...

"We are neither at a point geographically or in the evolution of our relationship where I would ask for or expect her emotional support in these times."

I'll bet she'd give it anyway, happily. Or give you space and quiet if that is what you asked for.

I loved your Kitten post. Your words only scratched the surface of your kindness and generous spirit.

I enjoy checking in on this blog. It is refreshing to read the poetry and opinions of one who is morally present. If Jaz in anyway infulences your love of life, thank her for me.

Thank you, Mr. D.
-a

William F. DeVault said...

I will send her your good wishes. I have lost my heart, and in the losing have found the open wounds of dreams to be both painful and beautiful, in their own way...physical challenges are exhilarating, but emotional acts of faith and couer rage, they require so much more mettle in the kettle

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved