Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Intro to Bright and Deadly

Try to not completely ravage my bandwidth, download (it is a free music download, after all) it the first time.

Here's the first 1:35 of Amomancer, Bright and Deadly. It stops just before the vocals kick in.

Ain't I a stinker?

I can't promise it will be ready for this week's podcast, I am trying like hell to make something that kicks it up a notch or ten. Jaz knows why.

Don't you just love how grouchy, introspective and psycho I get while working? My ex used to call it my "dark countenance".

3 comments:

William F. DeVault said...

Oh, and watch your volume control, it kicks it up a bit.

Heh.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I. LIKE it!

mmmm
(I know that it's only rock and roll, but I LIKE it!)

Hey,I'm trying very hard to be a good neighbor-it is a WONDERFUL day in the neighborhood, BTW, but, hee, hee, dancing on my chair on hardwood floors, then incontrollably shouting out "NO! NO! NO!" when the music stops, may not ingraciate me. Might even cause the neighborhood to believe I'm having a party!

Argh! Party of one, alas.

Oh well. WORTH it, every one minute and thirty one seconds of it.

More Please!
Hmmm
~PermaGrin
(Yea!-smiling) ;^P

Do it again!

(Warn us before you
Add the vocals,
it might do us in-
for GOOD!)

Anonymous said...

"Ain't I a stinker?"

Yes.

"Don't you just love how grouchy, introspective and psycho I get while working? My ex used to call it my "dark countenance"

Uhhm, yes, ACTUALLY. It raises defenses initially, but after a while, it reminds me of Alan Rickman's character in the movie where he's a tortured musician, trapped between two worlds.

I'd mention I LOVE Alan Rickman, but that would be a little much, don't you think? Ooops, I guess I let the cat out of the bag.

:^P

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved