Thursday, January 18, 2007

tributing the tributes of the tribute

So many people responded to my tribute to The Mad Gypsy, I shall have to post more of those, to some of my other Muses. It seems to always startle people that I have such fond recall, often of women who have played me badly, but what their motives or actions were must take backseat to my motives or actions in my recall, otherwise I would be damned to blame others for mistakes that may have been mine own, or to spend my days hating, an emotion I am as alien to as I can strive to be.

The tour is slowly building steam, I have heard from some friends around the country, wanting me to add their area to the trip, and it is possible...the itinerary I have on my screen right now is extremely tentative. I want to have it solidified by COB, April 30th. This gives us 5-6 weeks of total ramp up promo time and me a chance to plan for the madness. I will bring the madness, I can assure you. Just make sure the sound system, the stage and the human sacrifices are all prepped, specific requirements on request.

Okay, guys, just two days left on the special Valentine's Day 2007 copy of 101 GREAT LOVE POEMS. If you're waiting for the last moment to avoid getting outbid, you may want to at least get a token bid in now. I'm not offering another one this year.

Jaz, thanks for the call last night. And I enjoyed the privilege of reading some of your material. Very nice.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still taking spanish lessons?

De nada.

-una amiga

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved