Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bright and Deadly is now on MySpace

He's of a mood. Not sure why, but he's of a mood, so this falls to me.

On a lighter note, he's made his first substitution on MySpace:

He's replaced "Centaur" with "Bright and Deadly".

He's pissed, I know, as the version he had to upload isn't as clean as the CD cut, but he had to go with a lower fidelity to conserve bandwidth and storage constraints. Just one more thing to aggravate the living crap out of him.

I wish he'd just hurry up and get laid. He's easier to handle. Pardon me, I have to get my cattle prod rewired.

1 comments:

William F. DeVault said...

I will upload a crisper version of the piece later this week...along with this bugger of a piece that has wedged itself in my brain. I love/hate these ionizing moments before the thunderstrike.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved