Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday Monday Monday

Yeah, I'm alive. What of it?

Actually, I am not in a bad mood...just a rough weekend, which is not a bad thing in my lexicon...rough weekends usually are when a lot gets done. Think of it like running an ironman triathalon. It is brutal and you ache for days...but you accomplished something.

Posted the piece "Bright and Deadly" to the MySpace area for the band. I am not happy with that file of it, but the final version was too dense to go on MySpace.

Major editing, read some good works by an up and coming newcomer (who may be getting a place in the 'City).

Spoke to my sons, conversed with my daughter, moved furniture for three people, including myself. Chased a very wily Pekinese through the woods and over icy roads. Nice to know I am still fast and surefooted.

And I wrote some pretty amazing, gut-wrenching stuff. I may yet get into poet's heaven. Hold it. I already am.

Ah, now for a few new goals.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved