Tuesday, January 09, 2007

dreams and seductions

Having some technical problems with my connection this morning...but I am alive.

Reminding everyone that next Tueday I will be appearing at Barnes & Noble in Morgantown, WV, as host of an open microphone.

Also, for those of you who procrastinated, I have word from my publisher that it will take up to a month to completely de-distribute LOVE GODS OF A FORGOTTEN RELIGION and FROM AN UNEXPECTED QUARTER. Ironic: They won't be off the distribution list until just about Valentine's Day...

But, if you haven't yet bought an archive copy of either volume...head to Amazon or Barnes & Noble or wherever you get your dreams and seductions and get one.

Me, I'm already laying the foundations for the next half-dozen volumes, including INAMORATA.

Jaz, best wishes and an encouraging, soft word in your ear for this morning. Glad to see you writing again. I hope you and K liked the trinkets.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved