Thursday, January 04, 2007

a remarkable day already

A most remarkable day, indeed.

I had a long exchange with the Jazzy goddess. While not as gratifying as long, tentative and tender contact of flesh upon flesh in some ways, very intimate in the spiritual and emotional sense. She makes me happy.

My daughter, Peri, wrote. She is not feeling well, and I wish I was there to help (although there are those who would argue that I am the cause, not the cure). One more reason to head to Los Angeles again at first opportunity.

I head from my "baby sis", erotic poetess extraordinaire Mari Laureano. Always a delight.

I got my DVD copy of my all-time favourite film, "All That Jazz", in the mail. I watched the finale, which I have asked be played at my funeral.

I received my official coffee mug emblazoned with the cover of THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES.

I gave a lift to my cover model from RONIN IN THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE, Sarah. She was dressed in retro fashion reminiscent of the great flower child models of the 60's. She looked like sunshine sherbet.

I wrote some new poetry, helped a friend who need a hand, and spoke my mind when I was afraid of the consequences.

All in all, an extraordinary day...and it is far from over.

But I could easily speak the nunc dimittis. Were it not for Peri's suffering, nigh onto a perfect day.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved