Tuesday, January 09, 2007

a rare late day comment.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

We're resetting the bar, the Gods and I, the Gods of Love. Yeah, I'm going to continue the podcast for poetry, probably even stabilize it, but we're going into the studio to begin work on something...big. The recent successes with the new stuff have been heady and we want to try something even grander, even more extreme.

Just a warning, the Gods came down to play and they plan to stay. In the absence of certain elements in my life, the music is the "morsels and mould" of "Horizon", to sustain me...I gather strength from it as I bleed out into it, a very strange dynamic...it actual seems to be making me...different. Feral, darker, more eloquent, and more in connection with my creative center.

Thanks to all for their unquestioning support. Perhaps Joe Gideon was right, to believe that a creative artist can be admired, but not loved, but we shall see, when the final penstrokes fall like crimson petals on a bed of white silk, what was the blossom and what was the seed.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved