Saturday, January 20, 2007

a visitor from El Salvador

I always like pleasant surprises. Who doesn't?

This afternoon, whilst checking my site logs, lo and behold there was a visitor who looked slightly anomalous; they were coming in from another country, off of the Spanish-language version of Google, and they spent nearly half an hour on my site, reading poetry.

What was remarkable, at least to me, was that this individual was searching poem by poem, by title, as if they were already familiar with specific works. And they were definitely targeting some of my better erotic and eromantic works. So, nice to see that I am a known quantity in at least some part of Central America.

Considering the fact that I am current courting a woman of Hispanic blood, rather nice. I started checking things out...I do seem to have something of a following, despite the language barrier. Jaz, I need more lessons...now.

Que pasa, El Salvador?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

¿Este Jaz hispánico, qué país es ella? ¿Es ella realmente hispánica, o es ella realmente... SU pánico? ¿Hmmm, es difícil moverse adelante, pero a menudo digno de el riesgo, no es? Buenas Tardes, Poeta Romántico del Internet.

~Vaya con Dios de unA señorita que no sea hispánica. ;^}

TTFN

William F. DeVault said...

...and people say -I'm- an obscurantist?

Anonymous said...

Yes, well, a little mystery can be exciting, no?
Are you not the master of poetic mysteries?

Anonymous said...

Yes, well, a little mystery can be exciting, no?
Are you not the master of poetic mysteries?

William F. DeVault said...

should I answer that twice?

should I answer that twice?

Anonymous said...

Yes!

Anonymous said...

Yes!

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved