Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wiki editor wanted, yesterday

Well, E.J. just called and is all P.O.'d...seems he is tired of trying to satisfy the critics of the Wikipedia entry about me. I told him to forget about it months ago. He sees it as his holy crusade to satisfy the people who don't like the article and to get it accurate and complete. Unfortunately, that balance seems difficult.

If there is anyone out there who would like to take a whack at the Wiki, be my guest, it might keep him sane. I really don't care what's there when you're done, my ego is intact...I just think it is a no-win situation when people snipe, but give no actionable criticism (I think E.J. would make the changes in a matter of seconds, just to cut his stress level). I'd be happy if the whole damn thing was deleted...I think encyclopedias are for dead people, I still have a few laps to go, I hope.

Yes, I said I was stepping away from the blog for a few days, but I can't have E.J. losing his mind over some juvenile pissing contest, now, can I?

So, someone, or all of you, fire away.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved