Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday morning this and that

I am delving deep inside myself to write a new musical and poetic composition before Christmas. If I seem withdrawn or neglectful, I do apologize. I have been told I am occasionally insufferable when the muse is upon me (ah, but that she were...I do some of my best work with a muse upon me...).

I am donating, at the urging of someone whose faith, respect and affection I am trying to garner and keep, blankets to the local animal shelter. I realize there are thousands of major and minor organizations and causes one might give time or resource to this time of year, and I am in no way suggesting that any is more or less deserving than the other. But if you can find it in your heart to see to some of the poor critters that do not have a home in the cold months, that would be very kind of you.

A gentleman who bought a copy of THE NAKED READS at last Thursday's launch party contacted me to request a second copy...seems he had ripped and burned his own copy for his girlfriend, and she liked it so much that she wanted a "legitimate" copy. Good for her. My creditors are pleased at her integrity. And it sounds like he's joined the long list of testimonials from people who got laid from this CD. I apologize for any uptick in population growth this release causes, truly. (Checking under my bedclothes) The curse of the magic gloves endures.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved