Sunday, December 17, 2006

Rewriting the histories

Continuing the changes in the new year:

4) I have ordered a complete and detailed review of E.J.'s official, if fluffy, analysis of the Greater and Lesser Muses.

This revision, to go live no later than January 1, 2007, will make essential corrections to the histories and dedications. Some idols will fall from greater to lesser. Some are going away.

Too much baggage, and the ancient histories blur and smear. I want to make sure the designations are consistent with key passages in my memoir, some of which E.J. has not previously had access to. I will make the corrections and instruct him as to what to do.

If you are a former muse and are reading this and are curious as to what time and distance has done to my clarity of vision, you should check back later than January 1.

I am not going to continue the practice of "filling my belly with morsels and mould".

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved