Sunday, December 24, 2006

"Play with Fire" in the can

"Play with Fire" (renamed from "Dance in the Fire" or whatever I was going to call it) is in final engineering stages...I like how it came out. This means of the three pieces for tonight's Christmas podcast, two are complete. I think this one came out well.

I admit I am throwing myself into "Slitoris"...I feel I owe it to the people impacted by this to give them something archival, something earnest, something both raw and epic. Imagine if King Leonidas of Sparta was a musician. Yeah, that far out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There is a Belgian chocolate company called Leonidas, featuring ancient Greek design elements. Signature chocolates include a chocolate coin with the profile of Leonidas in relief." from WIKIPEDIA

Yum. Belgian chocolate is among my favorites...

Excited about the podcast, Come on, poet,
light our fire....

Your readers await...

Anonymous said...

Responding appropriately, I hope.

Re: last night's podcast:

Uhmm, you did. You lit our fire. Symbolic candle burning in the window for the poet, and all of his interesting friends.

~With tenderness and gratitude from one of uh, Lisa's friends. One of the reasonable ones.

Hoping you are someplace warm, dry, and surrounded by some of the people who love you.

By the way, Three Kings Day is January 6th. Apparently, I've got some shoes to fill.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved