Thursday, December 28, 2006

Beating E.J. to the punch

I'm making fun of E.J. by doing this blog entry. Seems he started to convert his blog, "Amomancer", to the new format here at Blogger...and after a few minutes of chugging along, the site told him "we need a few more minutes, we'll email you when we're ready".

So, for once, I get to post before him in the morning. Ha ha!

Nice evening, got to bed early, did not get my full Jaz fix, as a result. Sigh.

Grateful for all the comments and emails regarding the new works. I'm still debating which, if any, to swap out over on the band's MySpace site. Waiting for a few critical votes.

I saw a breathtaking picture the other day that inspires my thinking towards the cover design of "Inamorata"...we shall see how that plays out. I am pleased by the reaction to the latest CDs and the new book, although if it was a million-copy selling book, I would appreciate that a bit more.

Heard from my friend Saint Thomas, yesterday. Always good to hear from him...he has the most bizarre, but often dead-on, insights. I won't reveal what he said, but he should be charging me by the hour for his perceptions.

Wrote heavily over the last few days...extremely lyrical, romantic stuff with the occasional lapse into eroticism. Gee, so what else is new? That's the point, I'm back. My heart and art for one woman, that's all I ever have asked of this life.

Maybe this time...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Virtuous Poet.

Well, you are nothing, if not patient.

Let me rephrase that.

You are everything, and patient.

You were missed yesterday, but never forgotten.

Thank you for starting my morning off with such sweet, efficacious poetry. Your words are more potent than a thick cup of expresso sweetened with raw sugar and creme.

Have a worthy day.

~A true fan

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved