Saturday, December 30, 2006

Love, Death and Spanish Lessons

By the way, this is the 1,502 post made to this blog by myself or E.J. This means the "Spanish Lessons" post was 1,500. Wow.

For those of you wondering when the band and I will be shuffling some of the cuts we are featuring on MySpace under our page William F. DeVault and the Gods of Love, the answer is as soon as Jaz makes up her mind on which, if any, of the tracks from last week's podcast she'd like to see enshrined in the wonderfully easy to get to space.

My old friend Michael Burch has a marvelous site for poetry called The Hypertexts...if you go there and click on the link "For Darfur", you will find a selection of excellent works by various contemporary authors on the subject of that human rights (and human life) kill zone, including mine own "DARFUR (Jesus Wept)" and a link to I and the band's recording of same.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Jaz would be more likely to give input on song selections if she heard the songs in question in person. Or, I'f she were on the recieving end of the right male set of lips-also in person.

I don't know. As I real life woman and reader, that would be my Guess. Hmmm.
What was that phrase?
You've got to pay to play?
I don't think paper currency has anything to do with it. I'd guess it goes with the other thing that makes the world spin on it's axis.

Personally, I like them all, but then, I also like Dave Matthew's Satelite, Roxy Music/Brian Ferry's
More Than This, Avalon, The Southern Cross (You will survive, being busted, by the way :^}
Oh, and:

http://www.proguitar.com/bands/genesis/followyoufollowme.txt

-Friendly musings from a happy reAder.

Jaz may still be Thinking Over, the songs, not the man.

Oh, and happy 1,500
Yo Quiero Mil Mas, por favor.
Me Escuche, Poet, mil gracias para las palabras.

Anonymous said...

I just read a sip of Jasmin

So beautiful....

You have my blessing William...

~A~
(sis)

William F. DeVault said...

(sis)

That means...so much to me.

My humble thanks. Gracias.

W

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved