Friday, December 15, 2006

after the party

The official launch party for RONIN in the TEMPLE OF APHRODITE is now one for the history books...and no, I did not commit ritual suicide as some wags had predicted, so let's keep rolling and build some speed heading into the new year.

A special shout out to dynamic Daniel S. McTaggart, who kept positive through an emotionally grueling evening. Anyone who survives one of these things should get a government pension and a medal.

Thanks to Mike and Lori at the Book and Bean for their tireless devotion and to those who showed up and took part in the event.

Thanks to Kristin and Jaz for helping me get mentally ready, and to Sarah, for being such a kick-ass cover model.

As to me? Not my greatest performance ever, but I wasn't completely wrecked over it, I had my focus and I did my service. Being the nit-picker I am, I know where the tweaks have to go.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one ever mentioned if you were naked at the party, tag. LOL.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved