Sunday, December 31, 2006

8:21 pm, EST, December 31, 2006

Well, it is hours until midnight, and I have things to do.

First off, I am staying up until after midnight, West Coast (Pacific Standard) time. That way I can share the experience, if they wish, with my friends in California. I have my cans of Jolt ready, for caffeine assist.

Second off, Tag (who dropped by earlier to check out some of my new stuff and give his thumbs up of approval to Jaz) has bowed out of this week's show, citing his need to concentrate on some short stories he is currently working on...so I will be going solo. And I am in a musical mood, so anticipate something either warmly sensual or riotously rocking in the podcast tonight, or both.

Finally, I'll be working on some new manuscripts. I have a year to prepare for, and I want a running start.

1 comments:

William F. DeVault said...

We'll do it for next week's show, old friend, I promise.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved