Thursday, December 21, 2006

I'm awake...shoot me...

Interesting day, yesterday. A lot of phone time logged with fascinating people...including my daughter, Peri. Slowly we are rebuilding the trust lost during my second marriage. Slowly. We both want to get there, and we will...it will just take time.

Also, ran through about 1,000 minutes (it seemed) reconnecting with my old friend K and a very delicious friend of hers named Jaz. Yeah, that Jaz. K loves to talk politics. Jaz likes to be playful. Needless to say, the conversation was all over the map as the phone changed hands.

I have been reminded that I did leave off at least one very deserving Christmas or Holiday-themed movie off my initial list: "The Nightmare Before Christmas". Love that film...I recommend it highly, and used to have a crush on the character of Sally.

Hey, you got a problem with that? Voiced by Catherine O'hara, she is dark, sweet and sexy (if slightly frayed and easily described as anorexic in frame).

Need to recoup my energy levels this morning, feeling a bit sluggish...but emotionally good. There'll be some great writing this week and weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we wore you out.

-K

Anonymous said...

Hmm.

For the poet's sake, I hope Jaz is also clever and funny, and more PATIENT than I would be.

Looking forward to reading the excellent poetry and prose that comes out of your weekend.

Hope you have POWERful learning opportunities.

A. Little Lass-Tauk


and also regards from her friend
A. Le'Toll Moore-Akshun

Anonymous said...

A_ is just so damn clever,isnt she.

Anonymous said...

I don't know? Which A is it? The clever one or the funny one?

A. Fanuv Punchooaysion

Relax.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved