Wednesday, December 13, 2006

on the (J)az(z)

The muse asked me what I do to get ready for a reading. I gave her a long and complicated description of the rituals.

But in reality, it is much like being a lycanthrope, watching the moon rise. You feel it more than make it happen...it comes, like a quickening of the pulse, a pounding in your ears, like that change in your stride when you see a particularly attractive woman walking ahead or remmber having met her before. It is feral, and instinctive, natural and not always a change towards what you'd want to be, but a shapeshift towards what you really are.

And I am, to be honest, always glad when the moon sets. That Jaz is helping by coaching me on visualization for during the reading is a good thing. En couer raging in so many levels. (She got her Christmas present yesterday.)

On a not completely unrelated note, had an interview at work for a major promotion and a phone interview for an interesting project management position outside of my current company, both yesterday. I should be vomiting blood from the stress, but I am too much on the (J)az(z) right now, emotionally locked in for the reading, I could lose an arm in a meat grinder or win the lottery and I wouldn't really feel it until Friday morning.

Hello, again, Jaz's sister (I think we have now achieved legal limit of references to my current muse in a single blog post, so I will stop). Have I mentioned she has very lovely eyes? I meant the muse herself, I'm not sure about her sister.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved