Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Store is reborn and my padfolio goes missing

The new store is up, with the pared-down selection and the special holiday prices...you may note that we are not carrying any of the iUniverse-published books this year (not even my bestselling "101 Great Love Poems"). I have had some problems with that publisher meeting deadlines and I have no desire to shortchange readers looking for a sure thing for Christmas.

At this moment...to be amended later, we have

THE NAKED READS ($10.00)
THE LAST ROMANTIC VERB ($10.00)
NEMICORN ($10.00)
on the CD side and

THE COMPLEAT PANTHER CYCLES ($25.00. Amazon charges $37.00!)
THE MORGANTOWN SUITE POEMS ($12.00)
MIDNIGHT MUSE IN A CONVENIENCE STORE ($16.00)
for the books

We'll be adding
PSALMS OF THE MONSTER RIVER CULT
and
RONIN IN THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE
in about a week.

So, get out your debit and credit cards and buy some books.

I'm a bit under the weather today, still fighting the cold. PLUS, someone stole my notebook at the job site. An oxblood leatherette padfolio, I had received it as a gift from a company I had previously done consulting with, which is now defunct, "Source Consulting". It had some sentimental value, plus a lot of notes, receipts, poetry fragments, etc, inside. It has the company name embossed on the outside, so no one can use it around the office without being obvious.

Bummer.

Well, I am going to take a nap. I hate being sick. Blech. But I did finish up my vocals to Izzy's challenge. Check out the podcast tonight to hear what strangeness I brought and wrought.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved