Monday, November 20, 2006

A picture that didn't make the cover

Yawn. Stretch. Scratch.

Monday morning.

Why am I thinking of the line from "99 Luftballoons" that goes "The war machine springs to life, opens up one eager eye..."?

Five of the seven items I wanted to complete yesterday, I completed, including the podcast last night. I deferred one of the items until Wednesday evening...the other? Oops...will try and get it complete today.

I would like to take this opportunity to officially thank Sarah Chadwick Spiker, the model for the cover of RONIN IN THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE for her contribution to the sanity of the last few weeks. I wish her a long and glorious career. Here's a shot from the photo shoot we did that didn't make it to the cover fo the book...

Clarifying further my blather last night about personally delivering books and CDs...it has to be domestic. I am proscibed from travelling abroad, a little thing that has kept me more than once from accepting particularly high-paying overseas assignments for work or promotion of my books. The wall is there, I just deal with it.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved