Friday, November 03, 2006

The Goddess and the Skylark...

Well, it is late and I am tired, but wanted to run my gums for a moment.

My mystery commentor...no idea who it might be. Frustrating...but also intriguing. Also, note we have moved the open microphone event at B&N to Tuesdays...I hope we get a good crowd. I plan to let it roar.

My friends Nordette Adams, Aberjhani and Mark "Rahkyt" Rockeymoore have collaborated on a CD...I am very excited for them. The name is Dancing Through the Word Labyrinth. These are some of the most talented people in urban poetry today, and I think you'd be missing something huge if you don't get yourself a copy, now.

I am down to a handful of projects to complete before year's end. I want to resolve the CD "The Naked Reads", and in books, polish off the collaboration with Daniel S. McTaggart, "Psalms of the Monster River Cult" and of course deliver "Ronin in the Temple of Aphrodite".

1 comments:

Ms. Adams said...

Thank you for the plug, Bill. You're so sweet.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved