Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Belated thanks to Lupi Basil

Lupi Basil, of Wings of Dawn Publishing and Emotions Magazine, sent me her comments ont he tracks for the new CD. Wonderful amount of work went into her analysis (I got a chart). I am actually pulling the CD back from release for a few hours this morning to upload the new cover to give her proper credit for her hard work in the acknowledgements.

I sat down and listened to the final CD this morning. It is...okay, by my self-deprecating and sometimes cyncially self-loathing analysis, which for me must be high praise.

Received a lovely note from a young man with Aspberger's Syndrome, regarding my recent entries about my son, Dante, who is in the high-functioning end of the Autistic spectrum. Pleasure to meet you, David. I will pass along your wishes and words.

There, just moments until the new CD is back in release mode. God, but I love the Digital Renaissance.

Today is November 1st. We know what that means. For the record...miss you, Nancy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wrote: "Today is November 1st. We know what that means"

No, no we don't all know what that means. Hoping you'll have a delicious meal!

REALLY excited about hearing the CD! Not until Friday, Really??

Ms. Peach

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved