Saturday, November 11, 2006

I hab a code

Yep. Cold is still with me. (sniff) (snort)

And I, like some deranged glass samurai, am going to go sit in 50-degree weather with a 50% chance of thunderstorms and watch (hopefully) WVU beat the living crap out of Cincinnati as penance for having allowed Louisville to win last week.

If I die from pneumonia, there are several people I will be coming back to haunt.

Forgive me if I am behind on my emails...I have been flooded and am low on energy reserves. (snort) (snarfle)

Tomorrow is my photo shoot with the model for the cover of RONIN... here's hoping it goes very well. I plan to have the draft cover by late Monday.

Yeah, if I am still alive and not dead from pneumonia.

Idiot. (sniff) (snrt) (hack...hrrrr-ack)

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved