Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rockets, Ronins and remarkable times


The amazing Nordette Adams sent me a link to yet another piece that mentions my name...Mark 'Rahkyt' Rockeymoore's Afrofuturistic Visions. I would check it out if I were you.

Of course, if I were you...I'd have some explaining to do to your significant other.

Some peek of the cover to "Ronin in the Temple of Aphrodite"? Let me just hint vaguely...chonmage, a girl named Sarah, a katana and the brand of a ronin.

These are remarkable times...let's make them more than just memory, let's make this era one that inspires envy and awe in future generations.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the plug, Mr. DeVault. I was by here two days ago, I think, and missed this. :-)

Nordette

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved