Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Naked Contents

My turn to leak my own information.

The final mixdown for "The Naked Reads" has the following poems:

The Unicorns
Pink Jade: A Summoned Fire
Warm Breath Stirs Soft Flesh
Love is an Howling Beast
blossoming into the night
Sonnet: The Well of Life is Love Without Fear
Point of Contact
The Faerie (Strange, but Beautiful)
The Taste of Remembrance
Behind the Facade
From the Parapet
Spooning in the Dark Snows
The Lover
The Taste of a Shy Smile
The 5th Song of the Amomancer
Sacred Smile
Night of a Thousand Colours
In the memory of lovers
Dare We Cross the Rubicon?
Penny Arcade
Feralities
None But the Phoenix

I admit, I had a blast performing some of them. "Feralities", in particular, was...er...fun to do.

I should be getting my shipment from Lulu in the next week, so those of you who have pre-ordered will get yours in the next two weeks. Sorry for the brief delay!

And again, thanks to Pam (or is it Ron?) for the idea to do a straight-up spoken word CD.

Goodnight, all.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved