Sunday, November 12, 2006

I have low tolerance for boredom and waiting (Ronin V2)

Here's a second possible cover for RONIN IN THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE.

What can I say, I got bored?

Yes, it is the same model, and she will have a major say in which one I use (I am just hoping that after calling my daughter in a few minutes and finishing the podcast for the week I won't have any mental energy left to do a third cover...)

The book itself is pretty straight-forward. Poems about romantic disillusionment, lost loved, unfaithful lovers, cracked ideals and the pain of withdrawal and loss.

You know, human life.

But all against the notion of the lover as samurai, sworn to the code of Aphrodite, to love and to cherish and to dare to try again and again to love and be loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you asked, did you ask?
I like this cover best.

~Visu L. Purrson

Anonymous said...

I,two[too]like this one.

...Although I would be hard pressed to say if the cover fits the book-not having received an ARC even though I used the magic words quite some time ago. (I might have even written down the date in my own little libra rosa).

I don't care what they say, I usually do my own thing, and I often, often judge a book by its cover. At least at first. It is only natural to do so, and it is in my nature. Why fight it?

I suppose I'll have to buy a copy, beg to have it autographed, and imagine the thrill of it being delivered in person. Still haven't decided which book to start with, perhaps some guidance is in order. Taking my own sweet time about it. Since I only give out random addresses, I guess it might be hard to find me. Oh sigh. Life is complicated.

Miss Led

All goofing aside, I like the look of this one.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved