Thursday, November 09, 2006

12:49 am and I am wide awake

An interesting side effect of being marginally ill for me is insomnia. I feel too good to just lay there and moan, and too bad to doze off.

Grumble. Grumble. Grumble.

So I have been editing, writing, researching, working on the new piece for the show, catching up on correspondence and...yes, I admit it...I ran the vacuum cleaner under my computer desk. You could hear the death screams of the dust bunnies.

I am very gratified by the political turns of events over the last twenty four hours...very gratified indeed. Again, special congratulations all around, especially to the upcoming Madame Speaker of the House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi. Now in two years, maybe we can have a Chief Executive who goes to the same restroom and then we'll be able to start bragging that we are as progressive as all the other nations that have entrusted their highest positions to women.

Still a bit reeling from the reading Tuesday night. But, we've got the tread on and will just pull harder.

Working on cover concept layout for RONIN IN THE TEMPLE OF APHRODITE. Back to it. Yawn. Stretch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all due respect, master, I am going to have so much fun every bloodthirsty bill, human rights violating bill that congress passes during both the remaining Bush and coming Obama administrations.

That is, until you move to Canada in disgust.

Anonymous said...

Pointing out to you every bloodthirsty bill, of course.

Sorry for the confusion.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved