Sunday, November 12, 2006

"Ronin" sneak peek


It's a rough mock-up, the special effects need cleaned up and some rough edges ironed out, and I need to get final say from the model (I promised her approval rights), but I wanted to tempt you all with the rough draft of the cover for RONIN IN THE TMEPLE OF APHRODITE, my next book of poetry.

Ready?

You sure? A note right here, the colour looks wrong on the upload, not sure why...maybe because the file is so honking huge.

Okay, no peeking.

Comments accepted, even invited.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this cover the best because it is the one that depicts the emotion on the models face the best in combination with the sword and symbols standing out in front, Like you would want to read the book to see if the sword and symbols have helped create the emotion that she is displaying. The other two are alright. The second one reminds me of teenaged pop art and the use of the model isn't significant enough in the third one....sort of blah. Oh well good luck on deciding..... by the way..love the poem, loved the guitar lick but I prefer your reading over the combo. The music did make me want to dance but the poem made my senses wonder "what if?"

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved