Saturday, December 31, 2005

Just got EJ's piece for next week's show...he did "last night". Hmmm. Never expected that one.

Feeling a little out of my space right now, but strong...just went through the current manuscript for THEOCRICIDE and am feeling my oats. You can condemn my track record in romance, my intelligence (actually my judgement, by intelligence is pretty well documented) and my physical attractiveness. But, the quality of some of my works in undeniable.

Not arrogant, just confident. A bird isn't bragging when it says it can fly.

So, what are my plans for the new year?

A few readings, a few books, spend some quality time with my kids, attend Peri's wedding (as practically a bystander...urk) and a major coast to coast tour.

All I am asking is that this be my best year ever.

Is that so much?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved