Tuesday, December 06, 2005

pretty girls in the fields of Arbol

Dream list for guests/shows for FROM OUT OF THE CITY podcasts (some already tacked down, some pending, some I haven't even asked yet)


DEC 10 - Larry Jaffe - Poets for Human Right
DEC 17 - Nordette Adams
DEC 24 - Daniel S McTaggart
DEC 31 - New Year's 1 hour Special: "Bell, Books and Candle"
JAN 07 - Mari Laureano
JAN 14 - Aberjhani
JAN 21 - Erin Kelly Moen
JAN 28 - TBA
FEB 04 - TBA
FEB 11 - Valentine's Day 1 hour Special

If you find your name on this list and I haven't spoken to you yet about it...don't get your loins in a gridlock...drop me a line.

I had a very attractive young woman, whom I met at work, today ask me how old I was...I asked her old old she was...24, was her reply. The same age as my daughter. Damn.
I asked her how old I looked.
She guessed 34.

I told her my daughter was her age...so she guessed 42.

I told her I am the same age (within a twelve month span) with Bruce Willis, Billy Bob Thornton, Kevin Costner and Mel Gibson. I think she's still digesting that one. The male in me tells me there was a purpose to her asking. The human in me tells me to not read anything into a simple curiosity. I guess I have recently WD-40'd parts of my brain in preparation for my new Spring and right now am seeing targets of opportunity everywhere.

Sigh. Life was so much simpler in Los Angeles.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved