Monday, December 05, 2005

Good titles trump pretty faces...

Yawn.

Stretch.

Yawn.

Mondays are always good for me...I can sleep in if I want (but I don't...not in my nature). Of course, the waking world assumes that since it is a "doy off" I have nothing to do, when in truth I have usually more on my plate on Monday than on any other day of the week. Although, for a social enagagement I did restructure some of my plans for today...with my luck (frown) it'll get called off.

Sigh.

Just drafted the press release regarding Larry Jaffe's visit to the FROM OUT OF THE CITY podcast. So that's out of the way.

Reviewed my sales history on my books through iUniverse...got the disturbing revelation I have always suspected" 101 GREAT LOVE POEMS has actually outsold FROM AN UNEXPECTED QUARTER and LOVE GODS OF A FORGOTTEN RELIGION COMBINED.

BUT!

I also found out that LOVE GODS has outsold UNEXPECTED QUARTER...I was...pleasantly surprised. It's a better book, even if it lacks the dazzling radiance of Ann's face. Shows I still have a lot to learn about marketing.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved