Friday, December 16, 2005

coming in 2006...the dirt

as soon as I got the permission email....I'm here!

can you tell I wanted to blab all. Consider me the "E!" of the City of Legends...just call me "E!J!"

Plans at this point:

"THEOCRICIDE" is still on track for the Spring of 2006. At the same time 'FROM AN UNEXPECTED QUARTER" and, most likely, LOVE GODS OF A FORGOTTEN RELIGION" will be pulled from his catalog. I'd suggest yout stock up now, they will be collector's items.

We all pretty much knew this, already.

BUT!

I finally won my case...this Summer, probably August, will see a companion book to his best-selling "101 GREAT LOVE POEMS"...the working title?

"101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS".

Yeah, that's right. Uh huh. He's getting with it. I had to argue down his idea for "101 GREAT METAPHYCIAL POEMS" though. Nt really seeing a market for it.

I heard the podcast that goes live tonight, the one for Nordette Adams. Nice. Very nice, I think he's finally got it.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved