Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hump day at the camel farm

So far, no bad weather this morning...although they say a rain and snow mix is almost upon us. Ah well.

Got an email from one of my readers for the "other voices" project...she's going to record five of the works and let me select which one I like the best. That's fine...Tinka (the writer/reader) is from South Africa and will add a touch of the international to the project...plus, I have heard her read, so I know I don't have to worry.

Tomorrow night is the company party...today is my interview for the Supervisor's slot...looking forward to a busy next few days.

Heard back from Nordette, I sent her the edit for the show, she approved...this is good.

Last night, TV was boring, reruns for "Lost" and "Drawn Together". Television as ambient noise.

Well, off to shower...going to try and beat the storm.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved