Friday, December 09, 2005

Dragon in Ice

Well, the 4-6, 6-8, 7-10 and 8-14 inches of snow we were supposed to get last night turned into an inch or so of wet ice...temperatures didn't fall soon enough. Ick.

I love snow, I hate rain and freezing rain.

Still planning to do the read tonight in Fairmont...I hope the weather cooperates.

Got the edit cut of tomorrow night's podcast off to Larry yesterday...he doesn't care for the pacing, and the breaks between a few of the works are not distinct enough (this from the guy who a few years ago used to run all his words together in online chats for effect...itusedtogetalittledifficultttreadbutitwasinterestinganddistinctive. I had considered that when I edited it, but decided that it gave it a more "organic" feel, as often in reads we don't get the full precision we'd like. I'll probably leave it as is for the promotion to live.

"Is it time for the dragon to return?" Mari, you may have something there

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved